Find out more
Swiss anti-ageing clinic
- Medical personnel
- Organisation of your stay
- Discover our region
Book your stay Contact us
Centre Biotonus, Clinique Bon-Port
Rue Bon-Port 27
1820 Montreux - Suisse
Tel.: +41 21 966 58 58
Fax: +41 21 966 58 07
Montreux's official webcam, located at the Glion Institute of Higher EducationVideo
The Biotonus Centre in pictures
Located in Montreux on the Lake Geneva shoreline, the Bon Port Biotonus Clinic is a renowned medical centre in a haven of peace and tranquillity. We are the only clinic to offer a combined revitalisation treatment programme. Our mission: protect and improve your health.
The Biotonus Centre specialises in so-called "lifestyle diseases" and has firmly built its reputation upon the quality, professionalism and experience of its medical team, as well as its extensive range of treatments and broad array of equipment.
The Biotonus Clinic has been delivering superior expertise to patients for over 30 years.
Our holistic approach factors in the physical health and mental balance of each individual. Combining treatment with a pleasant stay is a recipe for success. We invite you to enjoy one of the luxury rooms and relish the nutritional and refined meals to improve both your health and well-being.
From the medical check-up upon arrival through to the end of your treatment and your stay at the Biotonus Centre, our doctors and our entire team will be on hand every day to listen to your needs, provide advice and keep tabs on your progress.
The clinic was inaugurated on 1 May 1983 by Dr Claude Rossel within the walls of the Grand Hôtel Excelsior, a luxury hotel built in the early 20th century, where the peace and quiet so lacking in today's hectic lifestyles are guaranteed.
The Bon Port Biotonus Clinic was designed to reflect the realities facing society in the late 20th century:
- Population ageing, meaning that it is essential to "add life to years and years to life".
- Structural changes that have emerged over the last 30 years, during which a growing proportion of the population has moved away from the primary and manufacturing sectors and into the service sector, reducing their amount of physical activity and consequently causing sedentary lifestyles and increasing psychological stress.
Furthermore, society has changed, in the process spawning a range of eating disorders, including bulimia and obesity with their significant repercussions on health.
By taking a holistic approach that prioritises mental wellness, physical activity and nutrition, the Biotonus Clinic has pioneered a wholly original healthcare delivery activity, namely a global concept that specifically targets all lifestyle diseases.
Our medical team features:
- Senior Doctor and Chief Medical Officer
- Doctors (including a doctor for aesthetic medicine)
- Senior nurse
- Nurses, healthcare assistants and nursing auxiliaries
- Medical assistants
- Medical secretaries
- Yoga instructor
- Gymnastics and water aerobics instructor
- Programme coordinator
- Beauty and massage therapists
All our services are delivered by a leading-edge medical team.
Patients are treated by doctors specialising in today's illnesses and diseases.
The Biotonus Centre is licensed by the public health authorities to administer treatment and care in the following areas:
- Revitalisation and prevention of age and overexertion-related illnesses
- Treatment of reactive depression
- Post-operative functional rehabilitation
- Metabolic disorders
- All general medical conditions
- Prevention and treatment of stress and obesity
- Detoxification and treatment of addiction to illegal drugs, nicotine and medication
Organisation of your stay
Stays generally begin on Sunday evening, but we are willing to accommodate you on the date of your choosing subject to availability.
Your stay at the Biotonus Centre will be organised as follows:
- Full check-up in order to propose the appropriate course(s) of treatment
- Care and treatment administered by our medical team
To prepare for your stay, we recommend that you contact our admissions office:
Write to us:
BIOTONUS CENTRE, BON-PORT CLINIC
Rue de Bon-Port 27, CH-1820, MONTREUX, SWITZERLAND
- By telephone: +41 21 966 58 58
- By fax: +41 21 966 58 07
- By email: email@example.com
To claim for the total or partial reimbursement of your stay from your insurer, you are advised to enquire with your treating doctor before commencing treatment.
Please send us your medical records if available (analyses, X-rays, ECGs, etc.) or ask your doctor to send us a copy.
Discover our region
Make the most of your stay by discovering Montreux and its region
The city enjoys an ideal location in the heart of Europe and treats visitors to breathtaking views over Lake Geneva and the mountains.
Every year, the world-famous Montreux Jazz Festival plays host to the biggest names in music, attracting thousands of people in the process. But Montreux is also a city that inspires the imagination with its vineyard terraces and its historically-steeped Edwardian-style buildings. The Château de Chillon continues to be Switzerland's main tourist hotspot.
The Lavaux region is only a few kilometres from Montreux and has seen a major increase in footfall since being added to the UNESCO World Heritage List. Sampling good wine, admiring the magnificent panoramic views and sleeping in period luxury hotels are just some of the pleasures waiting to be experienced in the Swiss Riviera!